디시인사이드 갤러리

갤러리 이슈박스, 최근방문 갤러리

갤러리 본문 영역

숨피에서 퍼온 6부 리뷰

cleve★(69.212) 2007.06.06 04:44:55
조회 542 추천 0 댓글 14

finally finished watching epi 6...
this episode is far much better than epi 5, i must say...
and ya, waiting for epi 7 eagerly now, cos i saw the ending preview seems to have quite a lot of thrilling and exciting scenes, and i am looking forward to what will happen to DG... poor one...

here are my thoughts/review/comments on epi 6.
and ya, it started with intense stares between DG and JS again... this time round, JS is the one who started off with the stares ... but DG just "ignores" it, practically due to the talk they have earlier and learnt that MW still lingers in JS\'s thoughts.
stealingstares1mx5.jpgstealingstares2ll8.jpg
stealingstares3pd5.jpg

liked this character. She is so daring, straightforward and looks cute/cheeky at certain times.
cheekyup3.jpgdaringqq9.jpg
And this disguise when she was to follow one of their "targets"...
funnydisguisegq8.jpg
But when she meet up with her chief, she was as timid as a mouse.
shocked1pq7.jpgshocked2ni7.jpg

MW\'s english quite good and fluent as compared to CJW (DG)\'s. (no offence to CJW\'s fans here)
at least i do not need to refer to the korean sub displayed on the screen to get to know what she is saying. CJW\'s one - i really need to refer to the korean sub to understand what she is saying. My friend laugh at me, saying "U know english and yet you refer to korean subs to understand the english she is saying. U so weird hah."
enggood1bv6.jpg

Woo... now this guy, HJ now somehow melts my heart. blush.gif
See this smile of him. Ahhhh... so cute... so sweet....
smilext2.jpg
And he is always so caring towards DG, this time he brought her coffee+break (i think so)
So sweet of him... ooo... the way he pass the food to DG...
gotsomethingsz2.jpg

And he is so cheerful and chirpy.. see how well he can work with his colleagues.
liked the way he sings, swaying around, singing with the lyrics with only repeated "nice to see you" when he saw the cars by-pass.
By the way, is there really such a koean song?
singing1pc9.jpgsinging2ke1.jpg
singing3jc0.jpg

This scene is one of my fav scene - romantic, isn\'t it?
Actually, i do find both of them matching. wink.gif
Woo... the right timing, the right atmosphere with night falling, stars appearing... but joined with other colleagues who are on the other end. *disappointed*
romantic1sn3.jpg
Romantic scenes continue the next day - with good weather.
See, HJ\'s hands slowly arming DG to him.
romantic2xp4.jpg

Sad one on this scene - "triangle-love" scene, i would call this scene.. and i have mixed feelings watching this scene. huh.gif
Really sad to see DG so sad over here. And JS do find himself really in an awkward position... he feel so uncomfortable and uneasy with his loved one besides him.
But he still plucked up his courage to hand MW a drink.
trianglelove1qz0.jpgtrianglelove3ka0.jpg
trianglelove4ww2.jpgtrianglelove5md9.jpg
trianglelove6ry8.jpgtrianglelove7fv7.jpg
trianglelove8zs2.jpgtrianglelove9gy7.jpg

later, DG still so "good" to JS telling him that MW is now putting up at her place. She even wrote her address to him and ask him to look for her. I doubt i will do so lol... he\'s my MAN, off you go... hahaha tongue.gif
giveaddrur3.jpg

Must really "ku-do" to DG. ohmy.gif
She can really wear high heels and walking around, stand up and squat down and do the painting herself hah.
I doubt i will be able to stand up after 5 mins.
heelsru0.jpg

And ooo... even the cleaner auntie is there to help out. They really have a good collegues-collegues relationship.
cleanerauntiexj7.jpg

Another scene that attracts me is the sisters scene.
YK went to meet her sis- DK and told her something like that "why are u drawing such a big drawing? A small one will do on the small paper. Do u know how old am i now". They broke into tears with YK ended off with a thanks. See how YK help to wipe the tears on DG\'s face.
OOO... such a warm-hearted scene. YK isn\'t that petty to be angry with her sis actually.
sisters2gz1.jpgsisters3er5.jpg
sisters4xi8.jpgsisters5nn4.jpg

Intense stares again - jealous, aren\'t he? - when he saw the hugging of DG and her Singaporean classmate (is he her ex, also? this one i cannot catch it). It is not just one stare. It\'s Multiple stares...
he has really been attracted to her without knowing.
jelousy1qy0.jpgjelousy2pp7.jpg

And woo... liked the last scene when JS and HJ runs to DG. I am betting on who will reach 1st to her.
hahaha... i am bad, arent I? And yes, that man - my manly Man is the 1st one to reach.

This one ended me off with a big question mark.
Her eyes are on who? I am so curious to know... but it just ended with that look...
Arghhh... who? who? who she needs comfort from?
eyesonwhovx1.jpg

Abit Off-topic from the story
Is this lady just a passer-by who dont know that they are doing the shoot? She seems abit funny in the way she comes into the scene.
passerby1pu9.jpgpasserby2et8.jpg

And i also found that this big work space is always empty... no1 except these actors and actresses... is a office level in airport, how can it be so empty?
noone1hv2.jpgnoone2cx1.jpg

I do find these 2 guys quite good-looking too...
handsomeyx7.jpghandsome1jg8.jpg

OOps... never realise that my post is so long.
Pls pardon me... and hope this is relevant thoughts/comments/reviews...
--------------------------------------------
Credit: kyotoji of Soompi

지우씨 영어발음 가지고 얘기가 좀 있더군..ㅎ

Well at least she didn\'t come from Harvard university speaking like that. I think she did ok compare to some of the other English speakers have heard in Kdramas laugh.gif (The Conductor)

Correct! Let\'s just pretend that CJW just speaks softly and fast and with a heavy slang that\'s why her english is quite funny.. or ok ....different. tongue.giflaugh.gif (ellabel)

근데 상대적인 거 같아.

1부에 나왔던, 우리가 중국어권 연기자라고 철석같이 믿었던 3명 있잖아. 위조여권 관련 체포된...
근데 숨피애들 하는 얘기가 그 사람들 중국어 발음이 너무 웃겼다고 그러네..ㅎㅎ
네이티브가 아니래.. 그럼 그 사람들 어디서 캐스팅 한거야? 도대체..ㅋㅋ

추천 비추천

고정닉 0

댓글 영역

전체 댓글 0
등록순정렬 기준선택
본문 보기

하단 갤러리 리스트 영역

왼쪽 컨텐츠 영역

갤러리 리스트 영역

갤러리 리스트