디시인사이드 갤러리

갤러리 이슈박스, 최근방문 갤러리

갤러리 본문 영역

1앱에서 작성

ㅇㅇ(182.226) 2020.02.04 03:36:29
조회 886 추천 0 댓글 0

Aoi Asahina gulped as the high-dive board stretched far into the rafters of the Hope’s Peak pool. Just the sheer sight and scale of the immense platform made her tanned knees shake, clattering together in apprehension. As the Ultimate Swimmer, she never was one to approach them. The most Aoi needed was the pool’s ledge to dive from. Even as a kid, she never took kindly to the daunting heights of the high-dive.
Normally, she’d steer clear of such perilous dangers. However, today was a different story as Aoi was decked out in her blue school swimsuit; the rubbery material clinging to her butt just after a swim.
“I really have to do this huh?” She asked herself, shuddering in its shadow.
Pu Pu. Well you could opt out but I’d have to dish out a punishment!” Aoi nearly jumped into the pool at the unannounced appearance of Monokuma. The demented bear that ran Hope’s Peak cackled in his trademark way, arm extended as he spoke. “You were the one who came to me for help.
His definition of help needed a small tweaking. “You said we had to face our fears or we’d meet the same fate as Chihiro...no one is supposed to eat that much pudding.” Aoi tensed up as visions of her doughy classmate filled her with as much fear as the high-dive.
Pu, oh ye of little faith. If you conquer something as trivial as a high-dive, then what do you have to fear as the Ultimate Swimmer?
“Well you have a point,” Aoi winced at the sheer fact Monokuma was right. “Do I really have to do it from all the way up there? I should start small!” She pointed up at the sturdy board far above them.
Monokuma quickly deflected the excuse, pushing his bizarre agenda on the poor swimmer. “If you live by that logic, then you’ll never get anything done in life. You gotta get over a fear of drowning if you want to swim. Though watching brats drown does sound fun.”
Aoi wondered for a moment if putting up with Monokuma’s demented punishments would be worth walking away from this. Mulling over the sheer idea of falling that far didn’t help her nerves either. Determined to suck up whatever his plans were, she turned to leave as a tray was pushed in her face.
“How about a little incentive?” Monokuma asked, offering her up something that immediately caught her eye. On his sterling silver platter rested a single donut. Deep fried and oozing jam out its sides, Aoi felt her worries vanish with her favorite snack right before her. “Go on, I insist.”
She didn’t need to be told twice to eat it. Her tanned fingers sunk into the sugary glaze as she brought it to her lips. “This isn’t poisoned, is it?”
“How rude! I offer you a treat to help you and you suggest I try to kill you?” Monokuma quickly put on the crocodile tears. Aoi felt an odd twinge of guilt for the bear, swallowing her snack in one quick gulp“…Although there always is a catch.”
Eyes growing wide with panic, Aoi clutched her throat, fearing the worse. Nothing happened immediately though she wasn’t going to drop her guard just yet. Breathing short and heavy, she waiting in dreaded anticipation she wished would go away. Although not dying, something took hold of her body, making her feel hot and her swimsuit tight.
“Huff Huff…What did you do to me? Pant.”
With a smile, Monokuma beamed with pride as he leapt to the side of the pool. “I told you, I plan on motivating you to conquer your fear. That little jammy delight is a Despair Donut! One of a kind!”
“And I ate it…” Aoi moaned, still feeling flustered under the mysterious effects of the dessert.
“You sure did! No worries, I’ll give you one shot to get the antidote from my cute little paws.” He held up a vial that shimmered blue in the pool’s lights. “Just have to go up and jump off that oh so scary board.” The way he worded it mocked her fears.
“If I don’t…”
“Pu Pu Pu Well, I was going to let it be a surprise but since you ate it, there’s no harm in telling you what the Despair Donut does.” Monokuma hopped towards Aoi, poking her in a soft roll of belly fat…wait…
“Belly fat?!” Aoi glanced down, eyes wide in fear as her trim swimmer body had been lost to a soft layer of chocolate-bronze marshmallow fluff. Poking her own jelly-roll, she winced. “When did that happen!?!”
“I told you, the Despair Donut is one of a kind. It’s meant to fill you with delicious, despair inducing jam until you drink the vial. The kicker?” Aoi took a step back as her butt bounced, giving her a slight wedgie in her swimsuit. “When your heart rate accelerates, so does the expansion.”
It didn’t take Aoi but a moment to put two and two together. “The more I panic…the fatter I get?”
“Ding Ding! We have a winner!” Small shreds of confetti fell from the ceiling. “You best hurry if you want the antidote.” Aoi took his advice, running to the ladder, cringing as her hips had some sway to them. “Although if you hurry, your heart beats faster, circulating the jam through your body. Quick the pickle, Pu Pu Pu!” With that, Monokuma bounced to a lounge chair, throwing on shades as he waited in sick glee for the ensuing fun to unfold.
Skidding to a halt, Aoi tried to calm her beating heart. By no means was it an easy feat as her hands shook uncontrollably. Weakly grabbing the nearest ladder rung, she tried to push all of this worry, this fear, this dread from her skull. “I just have to go up and jump from an insanely high diving board that could kill me.” Her pep talk made her stomach sag, breasts filling out to a healthy cup size.
“No, it’s not the time to panic. If this were Makoto, he’d dig deep and find the hope to get out of this.” Aoi slapped her slightly chunkier cheeks, forcing negative energy from her body. “I have to do this or people will be swimming through my folds.”
Pulling herself up, Aoi grimaced as her sole sunk into the bottom rung, oozing across a much thicker foot. No time to wallow in her weight. Not when she was practically ballooning with each pump of her heart. Steadying her breathing, Aoi climbed up, taking her time to carefully plant herself on each mini landing before moving on to the next one. Even though her fatty rolls continued to fill out, the pace at which she blimped seemed steady enough that she wouldn’t be thrown off just yet.
Below her, Monokuma sipped on an oddly blue and fruity drink. “Seems that Ass-a-hina’s got a nice tempo going. But where’s the fun in watching a brat burst her suit at a snail’s pace.” Pulling out a remote, he slammed on the button, delighted as the entire ladder shook and swayed. “That ought to put some flab on her slab.”
Clutching on to the unsteady ladder, Aoi’s head spun as her body reacted to the intensity by adding a few more pounds to her body; thighs scraping together and hammy arms making her limbs appear inflated. Stopping, she waited for the tremors to stop before continuing. However, be it instinct or curiosity, Aoi looked down, wondering just how far up she was.  
“T-T-T-That’s…a p-pretty far drop…” Gulping hard, the cloying thick frosting of the donut stuck to the roof of her mouth. While she had made significant progress in her ascent, she still had another 500 feet or so to go before the first ordeal was over. Even with the ladder sways stopping, Aoi’s world continued to wobble back and forth much like the packed fat of her back rolls. “I…gotta…keep…going…”
Turning her focus back to the ladder, she tried desperately to hone in on something to take her mind off the climb. Little helped as her panic caused her body to balloon yet again, faster than before as it played against her. Each successive rung became a challenge to overcome as her weight pulled her down to the ground. Aoi grunted, gritting her teeth as grubby paws held fast on to the ladder.
“Keep going…Keep going…Keep going!” She chanted her mantra, pushing out this wretched experience from her mind. Aoi didn’t want to pause and wonder what that cold sensation that pressed into her tummy was. Or that her hips were wildly shaking and flapping in the air. Or that her class swimsuit dug into her body with enough force to make her golden skin flare up in a rash. All of it didn’t matter.
A glimmer of hope filled her heart as the landing was within reach. Just twelve more steps…now ten…now eight…Each pull brought her one step closer to victory and freedom from Monokuma’s demented entertainment. Surely, she could stomach this indignity for another minute or two. Swallowing, her sugar-coated lips mixed with taste of sweat and pool water that clung to her skin.
“Finally, here…I need…a break…” Aoi panted, flopping on to the back base of the board. Her tummy may have smeared over it and the sides of her body oozing over the edges of this diving board but she did it. Even if her muscles ached from the intense climb, the only thing stopping Aoi now was Aoi herself.
There wasn’t much time to spare for a break though. As she lay there on the cold, hard board, her body continued to rise like baking dough in an oven. She couldn’t let Monokuma get a victory over her. Aoi fished for the guard rail, heaving herself up as the bottom u-shaped curve of her belly slapped against the board, making it shake; adding a good ten pounds to her butt alone.
Her legs slapped together, causing fleshy waves to ripple up her body. Aoi wondered if it was from her nerves again or from trying to support what she could only assume was a thick quarter ton of blubber on her once toned body.
“Alright. This isn’t anything new…” Aoi slapped her cheeks again, immediately regretting it as they let out an audible wobble. “I jumped from small dives before. It’s the same premise. Right?” She gulped, her double chins bloating similar to a frog.
Peeking over the side of the diving board, Aoi’s face went pale from the sight. Her view from the ground couldn’t give this terrifying dive the proper justice as her eyes widened. Her breathing short, everything went numb as her blood ran cold. No more was she concerned with the donut jelly oozing through her body.
“I-I-EEEE!” She shrieked, clutching the guard rail for dear life. Blubber poured on to her frame by the second, making it look as though she were a sponge soaking up water. “I WANNA GET DOWN! SOMEONE HELP!” Aoi cried, tears pouring down her melon sized cheeks, pooling in her new chin folds.
A distant laugh caught her ear. “If you want to get down, there’s only one way. It shouldn’t take you more than a second!” Aoi trembled, realizing just how far Monokuma was from her. None of this helped the sheer terror that griped her.
Maybe it won’t be so bad being so flabby. I could just sit around and eat donuts all day. Maybe Makoto will pamper me. Aoi tried to rationalize it away as her suit stretched over copious amounts of belly flab, wincing as she knew that the steel was now properly brushing against the underside of her gut. In turn, this allowed another burst of weight to fill her up.
“No No NO! I can’t let him win…I just can’t.” Aoi screamed once more, turning her attention to the dreaded walk she desperately tried to push out her head. Facing forward, the board’s edge was only a few steps away. “I can do this!” She cried out, pumping herself up as her butt pumped out.
She could have done it were she several hundred pounds lighter. Having spent so much time freaking out, Aoi failed to realize that her whole body had become encumbered with copious rolls of sweating flesh. Nearly impossible to move forward without sending the whole board into a shaking fit, Aoi had to think fast as her growth continued to sky rocket.
Below, Monokuma couldn’t have been more delighted. “I wonder how Ass-a-hina is gonna jump off when she weighs as much as a hippo’s butt. Though that’s half the fun. Pu Pu Pu.” He giggled merrily, watching in glee as the brown blip in the horizon shuffled along.
Bloated soles and porky toes inched slowly to the edge, shuffling as Aoi huffed to lug her bulk. A loud oink shrieked out from her lips as her butt cheeks wedged themselves between the guard rails, spanning the entirety of this impossible diving board. Stuck fast and growing even faster, Aoi needed a plan fast or she’d be jammed up there for as long as Monokuma saw fit.
Quickly looking around, her heart rate accelerated, adding more to her billowing butt blubber. Nerves ablaze with panic, Aoi spotted something above her that could help. “Da waftahs!” She mumbled through wobbling cheeks, reeling that her own face muffled her speech.
She strained to reach up to the metal I-Beam that ran through the rafters. It was certainly sturdy enough to help support her treacherous walk of shame. Aoi’s water-wing tubes of flab bounced off her face, making her piggishly grunt. This makeshift crutch helped some as she tugged against her ass-cheeks, hating how they kept her pinned in place. Her additional growth spurts didn’t help her plight much.
“Gutta…kup…muvin…” Aoi told herself, building up a greasy sweat, her swimsuit becoming humid as a result. Acting as a makeshift lubricant, her slick skin finally released itself from the confines of the rails, letting her lurch forward. Her mammoth gut slapped against the board, causing her to bob up and down. Aoi’s body swelled in response, rolls of thighs and calves creeping over the edges making walking more of a chore.
Determined now more than ever to finish this humiliating task, Aoi put all her energy into moving. She mordaciously took a single step despite her terribly bloated form not supporting much movement. However, this may have been too much at once as the diving board sunk further down than before. A metallic creaking caught Aoi’s ear, face going pale while her stomach grew further along the board.
“Pwease nu…” She couldn’t look past her shoulders, chins interfering with the simple movement. Aoi didn’t need to see it to know what was happening just a few inches behind her as the board dipped again.
Bit by bit, it lowered further, leaving Aoi at an awkward angle. Her turgid weight slowly slid towards the pool. Bloating as though someone attached a firehose up her butt, her whole form resembled a glazed donut coated with a blueberry jam. Stumbling, she fell to her backside, squealing as the hard metal board sunk into her ass crack, practically absorbed by her doughy dimpled derriere.
Don’t break. Don’t break. Don’t break! Aoi pleaded with the fates at hand for them to cut her some slack. The sudden drop she took told her that her prayers were rejected.
“IIIIEEEEEEE!” Aoi’s scream sounded more like an excited swine as she fell towards the pool’s idle surface. Monokuma mockingly got out a raincoat, eager to be part of her splash zone as her belly collided with the water, sending a wave of tsunami portions towards him.
The entire poolside was drenched, no surface spared from the onslaught of Aoi’s impromptu cannonball. Monokuma slipped across the slick concrete, peering down on the blubber pile that nearly filled the pool; elated to find her alive and barely waddling.
“Well well, you actually made it down in one piece. And how do we feel?”
“Uuuggghhh mah…ea…hurr…” Aoi mumbled, having grown several sizes larger in her descent. Yet she still continued to grow, her butt spreading across the farthest part of the deep end. “I…umped gumm…an-tadohh…” She strained just to speak well enough so that Monokuma would understand her.
Instead of granting her request, Monokuma waggled his paw in the air, his devilish grin growing wide. “The agreement was that you jump off the diving board.”
“Idood!”
“You broke the board. That doesn’t count as jumping. Unless you want to move to Sea World and replace Shamu, you best get back to climbing. I suppose that’s not a bad idea, given your current state. You think you could perform a water show?”
Aoi trembled, worrying how she’d get back up the ladder, much less out of the pool when her whole body now encompassed the pool’s floor. Monokuma relished in her agony, letting out his signature laugh. No matter what came next, he knew it’d be quite entertaining. 

추천 비추천

고정닉 0

댓글 영역

전체 댓글 0
등록순정렬 기준선택
본문 보기

하단 갤러리 리스트 영역

왼쪽 컨텐츠 영역

갤러리 리스트 영역

갤러리 리스트
번호 제목 글쓴이 작성일 조회 추천
설문 연인과 헤어지고 뒤끝 작렬할 것 같은 스타는? 운영자 24/04/22 - -