디시인사이드 갤러리

갤러리 이슈박스, 최근방문 갤러리

갤러리 본문 영역

요 및에 크루횽 퍼온거 발번역 -_-;;;;;

연아마녀(35.8) 2007.02.27 07:56:14
조회 1447 추천 2 댓글 17

아놔.. 심심해서 시작했는데 2시간 걸렸당.. -_-;;;; 이런 좋은 내용 번역해 놓으면 더 사람들이 많이 볼까봐..
brinababy87
September 11th, 2005, 10:23 AM
I know a lot of MKFers around here are fans of the Tango de Roxanne music, and Yu-na Kim skated a fine short program to it at JGP Bratislava, so here\'s a link to a video of it.
( 여기 미셀콴 팬들중 만은 사람들이 록산느 탱고 음악을 좋아한다는걸 알고 있어. 이번에 연아가 쇼트프로그램에서 이 음악에 맞추었는데 여기 링크 걸어놔~)
s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?...15TBOTC4Z5 (http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ZHEFMJO806RU27F15TBOTC4Z5)

I think she has a very mature style for her age. It\'s too bad she can\'t go to the Olympics.
( 난 연아가 나이에 비해 매우 성숙한 스타일이라고 생각해. 올림픽에 나가지 못한다니 너무 아쉬워)
Monika at FSU/Fsvids provided the video. Thanks a lot! :)

Edit: Here\'s a second link

s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?...U103LOM5X8 (http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=11CII7IIJ2N3J0PU103LOM5X8)

Krista
September 11th, 2005, 10:23 AM
I loved it once it got into the quick part. I didn\'t like the slow beginning though, but yes she has lovely style and Im sure she\'ll only get better :)
( 난 빠른음악부분이 시작되자마자 빠져들었어. 사실 느린 도입부분을 좋아하진 않아, 하지만 정말 그래.. 연아는 사랑스럽구나.. 연아가 훨씬 잘할거라 믿어)
Kinda makes me sad that Michelle didn\'t use that music.
(내가 맘에 안드는건 단지 미쉘이 이 음악을 사용하지 않았다는거야)

Ice So
September 11th, 2005, 10:28 AM
ITA, I downloaded the program yesterday and although I already loved her last season, I was :eek at how much she evolved in terms of expression and interpretation.
(어제 프로그램을 다운로드받아 봤는데.. 비록 연아의 작년시즌을 매우 좋아하긴 했지만, 그녀가 표현과 해석에 있어 얼마나 많이 진화 했는지 알 수 있었어)
And not just that, she also pushes the technical part with 3-3\'s, great spins and wonderful spirals. I hope we will see lots of her in the future, she has so much potential :)
(이제 연아는 3-3, 대단한 스핀, 그리고 아름다운 스파이럴과 같은 기술적인 면에서도 진보하고 있네.. 미래에 연아에 대해 많이 알길 기대해. 그녀는 정말 많은 잠재력을 가지고 있어!)

redvispa
September 11th, 2005, 10:54 AM
I HATE the way the music was cut --- it makes it too repititious --- if they had just kept it intact I think it would have been a better music selection -- I was so distracted by the music cuts that I hardly paid any attention to the skating..... :o
(난 음악이 편집된 방식이 진짜 싫어.. 너무 지루해.. 차라리 손대지 않고 그대로 나줬으면 훨씬 좋은 음악선택이었을거야. 그것 때문에 스케이팅 자체에 집중하지 못했어 -_-)

Nathan
September 11th, 2005, 11:50 AM
This girl is so good. And the funny thing is I don\'t think she knows how good she is. She just has this look at the end of her programs like "okay...that\'s over now...when\'s dinner?"
(와.. 얘 진짜 대단하구나. 웃긴건 연아가 얼마나 자기가 대단한지 모른다는거야. 프로그램 끝났을때. 연아는 그냥 "됐어.. 끝났네.. 저녁 먹을 시간 다 됐나?" 이렇게 생각하는거 같아 -_-
All her jump entrances are difficult and interesting. Her jumps rotate very nicely in the air. Her double axel landing was great, it\'d be even better if she\'d hold the edge a little longer.
(연아의 점프 도입부분은 어렵기도 하고, 흥미로워, 공중에서 매우 아름답게 도는거 같구.. 더블악셀의 착지도 좋아. 만약 그녀가 엣지를 좀 더 길게 끈다면 더욱 나을거 같아)
Is this her program for the upcoming season?
(이게 다가오는 시즌에 연아가 사용하는 프로그램이야?)
BTW I love the music. It is a shame that Michelle will not skate to it. I\'d have take this any day over Bolero, or even Tosca.
(근데, 난 저 음악 좋은걸.. 미쉘이 저 음악에 맞추지 않는다는게 유감이야. 나라면 언젠가 이걸 볼레로나 혹은 토스카에 맞춰 볼거 같은데..)

brinababy87
September 11th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I heard that she doesn\'t even like to skate. Coulda fooled me.(제일 안타까운게 이런 오해들이야~ 2005년에 이런말이 나왔다는건 역시 잘 알려져있지않아서 그랬던 거라고믿어~ 이제는 이런얘기하는사람들 없겠지?^^)-->요건 크루횽 의견!!

Krista
September 11th, 2005, 01:05 PM
hmm, well if she doesn\'t even like to skate, thats disappointing.
음.. 연아가 스케이트 타는걸 안좋아 한다면.. 진짜 실망인걸?

francois
September 11th, 2005, 05:40 PM
incredible!!!
(믿을수 없어)
Kim is much taller than lst year.
(연아... 작년보다 좀 더 컸구나)
this program is more appropriate for the and is showing more expression...difficult elements
(이 프로그램은 좀더 많은 표현.. 어려운 요소들에 적당한거 같아)
I heard that she landed 3flip-3toe in her long at that comptetition.
(연아가 저 대회에서 3플립-3토로 랜드했다고 들었어)
This is her competitve short program for this season.
(이건 이번 시즌 그녀의 경쟁력있는 쇼트 프로그램이 될거야)
So now Asada is not anymore in JGP, who elso going to give Kim for her money?
(뭔말인지.. -_-;;;;;)

uncchristine99
September 12th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Wow... she has great style! I\'ve never heard of this skater but I\'m very impressed.
(와.. 연아스타일 좋구나, 나 사실 연아에 대해 들어본적도 없는데, 지금 열라 감명받았어)
She has a natural grace that will improve with time. Very impressive skate!
(연아는 시간이 지나면 더욱 발전할 자연스러운 우아함을 가지고 잇네.. 매우 훌륭한 스케이터야!!)

Applegate13
September 12th, 2005, 12:27 PM
I really liked it a lot. Her jumps look awesome :eek and correct me if I\'m wrong but her lutx looked like it had a really clean back outside edge.
(나 정말 이거 좋아.. 연아 점프는 훌륭하고.. 내가 틀릴수도 있겠지만.. 연아의 러츠는 백-아웃사이드 엣지가 매우 깔끔하네.. -->lutx가 러츠 맞는지.. -_-)
Also, I looked at the score sheet thingy that\'s more specific about the elements and it looked like all the girls at that comp. did triple flip/double toe and a solo triple lutze in the short. I don\'t know doing if this jump layout would get different scores then doing a triple lutz/double toe and a solo triple flip but I wonder if will start seeing a change in the jump layouts of shorts with the new COP.
(또한, 점수표를 볼때... (개별 요소에 좀더 자세한거 같은) 그 대회에 나온 모든 소녀들이 트리플 플립/더블 토와 솔로 트리플 러츠를 쇼트프로그램에서 한거 같은데.. 이 점프구성이 다른 점수를 받는다는게 정해진 다음에 이런걸 애들이 뛴건지.. 아님 그냥 이 대회 쇼트에서 이런 다른 점프구성이 포착되기 시작한건지가 궁금해..)---> 해석 확실치 않음 -_-

StephT
September 12th, 2005, 02:19 PM
I think she has a lot of potential as a skater and really loved her jumps and spins. Unfortunately, though her moves are sharp and "artistic", I don\'t feel the true involvement of every bit of her soul into what she does. The moves and poses she strikes are good and strong, but she doesn\'t seem to be doing them with full conviction.
(난 그녀가 많은 잠재력을 가진거 같다고 생각해. 정말 연아의 점프와 스핀이 좋아. 다만, 그녀의 섬세하고 예술적인 움직임에도 불구하고, 그녀의 동작 동작 하나에 정말로 그녀의 혼신이 다 담겨 있는지를 느낄수가 없어. 그녀의 스케이팅 움직임이나 포즈는 다 훌륭하고, 강렬한데, 다만, 연아가 충분한 확신을 가지고서 그 동작들을 하는거 처럼 보이진 않아)
I loved the choice of music, but hated the cuts. If done correctly, this music can take a mediocre skater to greatness and a great skater to perfection, IMO. This cut didn\'t do it, though. It was choppy, repetitious and almost destructed. I\'d have liked a bit more red in the outfit...but that\'s just my personal taste :b
(음악 선택은 좋은데, 역시 편집부분은 싫어. 제대로만 됬더라면, 이 음악은 평범한 스케이터를 대단하게, 그리고 대단한 스케이터를 완벽하게 보이게끔 만들었을 텐데 말이야.. 이 편집은 그렇지 못해.. 매우 거칠고, 때문하며,, 거의 파괴적이야..-_-;;;. 의상 역시 좀 더 빨강색이었다면 좋을뻔 했어.. 그치만 그건 내 개인적인 취향이구..ㅋㅋ)

Choreography was intricate and clearly worked out to do well under COP, but I didn\'t like many parts of it. A lot of tango influence that ended up just looking like arm flapping. Less would have been more here.
(안무는 복잡하고.., 이번대회에 잘 맞게 구성된거 같아. 하지만, 많은 부분이 맘에 들지 않아. 많은 탱고의 느낌이 그냥 그냥 팔 휘두르기로 끝난것만 같네..차라리 좀 자제했더라면 더 좋았을뻔 했어..)
Overall, I really like Yu-Na and I\'m so happy somebody chose El Tango de Roxanne....now all that needs to happen is Michelle using it :CK
(전반적으로 연아가 참 좋고.. 록산트 탱고를 선택한 누군가가 있어서 행복해. 이제 미셀이 이걸 선택하는 일만 남았군..)

DevilishDuckie
September 12th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Also, I looked at the score sheet thingy that\'s more specific about the elements and it looked like all the girls at that comp. did triple flip/double toe and a solo triple lutze in the short. I don\'t know doing if this jump layout would get different scores then doing a triple lutz/double toe and a solo triple flip but I wonder if will start seeing a change in the jump layouts of shorts with the new COP.
(나 역시 개별 요소점수표를 봤는데, 모든 애들이 다 트리플 플립/더블 토와 솔로 트리플 러츠를 쇼트에서 했구나. ...이상 위의 해석과 동일)
Both layouts are worth the same.
(두 점프 구성은 같은 점수를 받네)
3F+2T, 3Lz = 12.8 = ((5.5 + 1.3) + 6.0)
3Lz+2T, 3F = 12.8 = ((6.0 + 1.3) + 5.5)

I think the different layout has to do with the lutz being the required SP solo jump for the Juniors, thereby eliminating the possibilty of a lutz combination.
(난 이 두 구성이 주니어 급의 쇼트프로그램 솔로 점프중에 필요한 하나로 지정된 러츠와 관련있다고 생각해.. 그래서 하나의 러츠 컴비네이션 종류가 사라지지..)-->뭔말?
As for jump layouts changing, senior skaters who have a solid 3T+3T could really take advantage of the new rules to get a leg up over the 3Lz+2T, 3F skaters.
(점프구성이 바뀌면서, 3T+3T뛰던 시니어스케이터들이 3Lz+2T, 3F 스케이터들보다 더 우위에 서게 되었네.. 이 새로운 룰에 의해서 말이야)
A program with:

3T+3T, 3Lz = (4.0 + 4.0) + 6.0 = 14.0

is worth 1.2 points more than the standard 3Lz+2T, 3F, despite not having a flip.
(3T+3T, 3Lz 의 구성이 3Lz+2T, 3F보다 1.2포인트 더 받어.. 플립이 없는데두 말이야 )
If Michelle can get the 3T+3T down, she can take advantage of this without having to learn a harder 3-3.
만약 미쉘이 3T+3T 을 할 수 있으면, 더 어려운 3-3없이도 추가점수를 받을수 있네.

gatzbee
September 12th, 2005, 04:08 PM
o man i really wish mk was skating to Tango this season :( i think if she was w/ Morosov this season we may have seen Tango, but that\'s just my guess ;)
(와.. 난 진짜 미셀 콴이 이번시즌 탱고에 맞춰서 타줬음 하는 바램이 있어)
anyhow, VERY nice skating by Yu Na. I actually sort of like her over Mao Asada. I love her poses, but she just has to feel it more I think. But she\'s much more impressive to me than some other junior skaters
(어쨌든 유나 대단하구나... 사실 그녀가 마오 아사다보다 더 잘하는거 같아. 연아의 포즈를 매우 사랑하지만, 그녀가 좀더 많은 필을 느껴야만 한다고 생각해. 하지만, 연아는 다른 주니어들보다 훨씬 강렬한 인상을 주고 있어!!)

brinababy87
September 12th, 2005, 04:33 PM
I agree that Yu na seems more mature than Mao at the moment, but I think we should see Mao\'s improvement before deciding... besides, Mao at least seems happy about skating. :\\
( 나도 연아가 마오보다 지금은 훨씬 더 성숙했다는데 동의해.. 그치만 결정을 내리기 전에 마오의 발전에도 눈여겨 볼 필요가 있어.. 게다가 적어도 마오는 스케이팅 타는걸 행복해 하는거 같아)

EigthAv
September 12th, 2005, 04:49 PM
ESPN/ESPN 2 should have worked 2005 World Juniors into their mix for previous events leading up to the start of the new Grande Prix season. Mao will be seen on American television soon.YuNa won\'t be seen by most here for a longtime.I hate to see so much history being ignored. I\'d surely love to see this young warrior in action and some of our other ISU junior players.
(ESPN/ESPN는 Grande Prix season시작전 이벤트구성에 2005 World Juniors
를 넣었어야만 했어. 마오는 곧 미국 티비에서 볼수 있을거야. 유나는 긴시간동안 보이지 않을거구.. 난 그 많은 과정부분이 무시되는게 너무 싫어. 난 이 젊은 용사(연아) 와 다른 ISU주니어 선수들이 실전에 나오는걸 정말 보고 싶어.

brinababy87
September 12th, 2005, 05:39 PM
I agree, EigthAv. This girl is a big part of the future of skating, especially when the big-timers leave.
(나도 동의해. 연아는 특히 현존하는 거물들이 떠난 뒤에.. 다가오는 미래에 매우 큰 부분을 차지할 스케이터야)
I think it will be..
Mao Asada
Yu-na kim
Miki Ando
Kimmie Meissner
Katy Taylor
Bebe Liang
(내생각엔 위의 애들이 떠오르는 주역인거 같아.. )
And based on what I\'ve seen so far of Yu-na and Katy Taylor, the future doesn\'t look too disappointing! Bebe skated well at nationals, also.
(내가 여태껏 보아온 연아와 Katy Taylor에 비추어 보건데, 미래가 그렇게 실망스럽지는 않아. 베베도 내셔널에서 잘 탔구..)

probativev
September 12th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Wow, hints of greatness to come. That was really good. A mature program and she was able to interpret it. And that was serpentine footworks sequence!!! WOW WOW WOW!
(와.. 대단해.. 진짜루.. 매우 성숙한 프로그램이고 연아가 잘 해석했네.. 그리고 그 뱀처럼 꾸물꾸룸거리는 스텝 시퀀스 말이야.. 와와와~~~~ 나 팬됬어!)
I\'m a fan.:)

BatonKwan
September 13th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Wow! :eek This is the first time I\'ve seen Yu-na skate, and I\'m impressed. I was expecting a junior performance, but she could compete with the seniors with this. But impressive as she was, Yu-na just doesn\'t have the same sparkle as Mao. There\'s just something missing in her skating... it certainly wasn\'t the spiral though. That was gorgeous!
(와.. 내가 연아 스케이팅 본 첫번째 기횐데 진짜 감명받았어. 난 주니어급 퍼포번스를 기대했는데 이거 가지고서 시니어들과 붙어도 될거 같아. 하지만, 마오만큼 생기넘치진 않네. 뭔가 연아의 스케이팅에 빠진게 있어. 스파이럴은 아니지만.. 어쟀든 매우 이뻐!)

mzheng
September 13th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the clip. She has really a natural musicality and lines.
(영상 고마워. 연아는 정말 타고난 음악성과 라인이 있구나..)
From what I saw a few programs from Mao and Yu-na (last JWC) and this clip both of them are head and shoulder above the rest junior field, really. Is she eligible for Senior competetion yet? The same age as Mao or one year younger?
(내가 마오와 유나의 몇몇 프로그램을 보건데.. 둘은 다른 주니어 급과는 월등하게 차이가 있네.. 연아가 아직 시니어에 나올 나이가 안됐나? 마오랑 같은나이야? 아님 한살 어린거야?)

DevilishDuckie
September 13th, 2005, 07:22 PM
I wonder if those awful music cuts were the fault of an inexperienced editor. If I were the Korean federation, I\'d get the best coach, choreographers, and music editors for this girl because she\'s arguably the best skater from Korea yet.
( 난 단지 이 끔찍한 음악 편집이 경험 없는 편집자의 실수인지가 궁금해. 내가 만약 한국 연맹에 있었다면, 난 연아를 위해 최고의 코치, 안무가, 그리고 음악 편집가를 붙여 줄거야.. 왜나면 반론의 여지 없이 연아는 여태껏 한국에서 나온 최고의 스케이터니깐)

brinababy87
September 13th, 2005, 07:32 PM
She could skate in Senior grand prix if she wanted, but whomever decides these things figured it would be best for Yu-na to skate in Juniors once more--perhaps to get more exposure without Mao there to win.
(연아는 원하기만 했으면 Senior grand prix에서 탔을텐데, 아마 그 결졍을 내린 누군가는.. 주니어에서 한번 더타는게 연아에게 더 나을거라 판단한거 같네.. 아마 마오가 없어서 이기기에 더 쉽다고 생각했나?)
I really think in the future, barring injury, it will be between these two. For now I\'m rooting for Mao. :) But Yu-na is certainly a treat to watch.
(난 부상문제만 없다면, 미래엔 이 둘간의 게임이 될거 같아. 현재는 난 마오편.. 하지만 연아를 보는 기쁨은 분명히 있어!)

Applegate13
September 14th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Thanks DevlishDuckie. I didn\'t know a solo triple lutz was required in junior shorts. Guess that explains it.

GMAN
September 14th, 2005, 01:08 PM
I agree that the music cuts were bad, but I loved her style! Last year, she looked quite reserved (but beautiful) and it\'s fun to see her have some pizzaz and fire! She looks like she\'s grown a lot too.
(나 역시 음악 편집이 엉망인거 같아.. 하지만 그녀 스타일이 너무 좋아. 작년에 연아는 매우 서먹서먹 했고(분명 아름다웠지만).. 그래서 이번에 그녀의 열정을 보는게 너무 재미있었어.. 연아 많이 성장한거 같네)
Where do you find a music cut of that music without lyrics? I\'ve just been able to find are quicker ballroom versions.
(어디서 서정적인 부분이 없는 버전을 찾을 수 있지? 난.. 단지 좀더 빠른 볼륨버전만 찾을 수 있어.. )

cestlavie000000
September 14th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I hope Yu na Kim enjoys her skating and shows us more as time goes on. She is my favorite of the up and comers. I am a total fan!
(난 연아가 좀더 자기 스케이팅을 즐기길 바라고, 시간이 가면서 우리에게 더 많은걸 보여주길 원해. 그녀는 요즘 선수들중에 내가 가장 좋아하는 스케이터야)

DevilishDuckie
September 14th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Actually, I didn\'t clarify it enough. For this year, the required solo jump out of footwork is a double OR triple lutz. I think the Junior SP double or triple jump out of footwork cycles between loop, flip, and lutz each year, much like how the Pairs require a different lift and death spiral each year.

uglygreekgoddess
September 15th, 2005, 09:09 AM
For this year, the required solo jump out of footwork is a double OR triple lutz. I think the Junior SP double or triple jump out of footwork cycles between loop, flip, and lutz each year

Last year it was the loop and that\'s why Bebe declined Jr. Worlds seeing how she didn\'t have her loop back yet. Since it\'s the lutz this year, I think Bebe should go to Jr. Worlds if she is assigned....but HOPEFULLY she\'ll make the Olympic and World team!!! But if she does go to Jr. Worlds, I think she\'s the only likely one to beat Yuna Kim.

EigthAv
September 15th, 2005, 10:58 AM
But if she does go to Jr. Worlds, I think she\'s the only likely one to beat Yuna Kim. A lot can happen between now and March.Jennifer Kirk didn\'t look like a World Junior champ in September of 1999.She placed 4th in her 1st JGP event and at the time,Sara Wheat looked stronger.After a win at Nagano JGPs over Naomi Nam and a silver medal at JGP finals,Kirk looked more like a World Js gold contender and entered big Nationals as a darkhorse medal contender.If YuNa dominates her next JGP event the way she did her first one,then I\'m ready to start looking at her as our next World Junior champ.Liang has had 2,or was it 3 cracks at World Juniors? I think she skates better in senior events. I\'d like to see Kim win all her events this season.Korea could surely use the good news.
(그래도 연아가 주니어 월드에 나간다면, 베베가 연아를 꺽을 거의 유일한 사람이라고 생각해. 물론 많은 일들이 지금과 3월 사이에 일어나겠지만, Jennifer Kirk 가 199년 11월에 주니어 챔피언이 될 거 같이 보이진 않았어. 그녀는 첫번째 JGP에서 4등을 했엇고, 동시에 Sara Wheat이 훨씬 더 강력한거 처럼 보였지. 하지만 나가노 JGP에서 나오미 남을 누루고 JGP finals에서 은마달을 차지하면서 Kirk는 좀더 유력한 금메달 후보가 되었지.. 그러곤 내셔널에 강력한 메달 후보자로 출전했어. 만약 연아가 다음 JGP 에서 또 한번 잘 한다면, 난 그때서야 연아를 다음 월드 주니어 챔피언 후보로 보기 시작할거야. Liang이 주니어 월드에서 2번인가 3번 꽈당 했지? 난.. 그녀가 시니어급에선 좀 더 잘할거 같아. 연아가 모든 이번 시즌에서 우승하는걸 보고 싶어. 한국은 이 대단한 뉴스를 당연히 환영할거구..

shellyfan
September 15th, 2005, 12:34 PM
If YuNa dominates her next JGP event the way she did her first one,then I\'m ready to start looking at her as our next World Junior champDon\'t forget Jr Worlds is also the only game in town for Mao Asada next year. Two of the top 6-8 skaters anywhere and at any level will likely be vying for Junior World\'s gold medal. . . neither Kim nor Asada eligible for Worlds or Olympics. This is an outrage both for the Olympics and frustrating for the rest of the truly Junior level skaters who must compete against skaters who really should be competing for Olympic and World medals. Eventually the IOC and ISU will have to let talent, parents and coaches determine the age each skater should be to get onto the elite stage.
(만약 연아가 다음 JGP에서 우승한다면, 난 다음 세계 주니어 챔피언 대회에서 그녀를 주목할거야. 하지만 내년 주니어 월드가 마오의 고장에서 열린다는 사실을 있지마. 현존하는 6-8명의 탑 스케이터들 중 두명이 주니어 골드 메달을 차지하기 위해 팽팽한 접전을 펼칠거야. 연아와 마오 둘다 월드와 올림픽 출전을 할 나이가 못되지. 진짜로 올림픽과 월드 매달을 두고 경쟁해야 할 둘에게는 매우 격분할 일이고, 연아와 마오랑 경쟁해야 할 다른 주니어들에겐 매우 실망스러운 이야지.. ISO나 ISU는 재는있는 선수들이나, 부모들, 그리고 코치들이 언제 개벌 스케이터들이 그 엘리트 무대에 출전하야 할지 정하도록 내버려 둬야 할거야. )
If Yu-Na\'s improvement between now and next March matches her improvement since last March and Mao progresses and matures at a similar rate then skating TV fans are getting cheated big time. Kim gets zero TV coverage in the USA and we might see Asada in the GP if ESPN has time. I remember Susanne Poykio actually came in 1st in the free skate at the 2004 Skate America but her skate was not broadcast.
(만약 지금과 다음 3월 사이의 연아 성장속도가 작년 3월 이후부터의 속도와 비슷하고, 마오 역시 비슷한 속도로 성장한다면 TV를 보는 스케이팅 팬들은 엄청난 기회를 빼앗기게 되는 셈이야. 연아는 미국에서 텔레비전 전파를 탄적이 없고, 우라는 만약 ESPN이 여우가 있으면 GP에서 마오를 보긴 하겠지.. 난 Susanne Poykio가 2004 Skate America 프리에서 1등을 하고서도, 그게 방송되지 않았다는걸 기억하고 있어)
By the way, here is Kim\'s free skate at Bratislava two weeks ago::
YSI: Yu-Na Kim Free Skate JGP Bratislava (http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01H2YD6VWV88X3US0QLBIXHFOK)

EigthAv
September 16th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Shelley,ita! I don\'t see where the arbitrary age restrictions have made the sport safer or elevated it\'s quality.To it\'s credit,the USFSA voted against the rule.Imagine Michelle Kwan at 1996 World Juniors or Tara Lipinski at 1997 World Juniors.Under todays rules both girls would have been ineligible for big Worlds in the respective years.
(글쎄.. 난 그런 추상적인 나이 제한이 스포츠를 좀더 안전하고, 그 질을 향상시킨다고 보지 않아. USFSA가 그 룰에 대항해서 투표를 하긴 했지. 1996 World Juniors에서의 콴과 1997 World Juniors에서의 타라 리핀스키를 생각해봐. 현재의 룰아래에서, 두 소녀가 그 상대적인 시절과 비교 했을 때 큰 대회에 적합하지 않았을 수도 있어)
I also agree about ESPN. They say they are commited to growing the fanbase? Then why are we seeing the same events over and over and over with abbrevated coverage,rather than seeing a wider variety of events with broader event coverage? At some point I know Jenna McCorkell has done well enough at an otherwise American televised event to be shown.I also know that I\'m not the only American fan who is interested in British figure skating.They totally ignored 2005 World Juniors where Mao and YuNa rocked.
(ESPN에 대해서는 나도 동의해. 걔들이 팬층을넓히기 위해 전념한다고 말하나??? 그렇다면, 우리는 왜 편집된 방송분을 계속 반복해서 보는거지? 왜 우리는 좀더 다양한 대회의 영상을 보지 못하는거지? 동시에, 난 Jenna McCorkell이 다른 미국 방송분에 경줄만큼 충분히 잘 해 왔다고 봐. 그리고 영국 피겨에 관심있는 미국 팬이 나혼자가 아니라는 것도 알지. 걔들은 마오와 연아가 붙었던 2005 World Juniors 를 철저히 무시했어)
I don\'t think 60 minute broadcasts on Sundays of JGPs is too much to ask for considering how lame much of ESPN and ESPN 2\'s usual Sunday afternoon stuff is.Compared to live poker,endless boring NFL and NBA talk,JGPs would be like a breath of fresh air.
(난 JGP의 일요일 60분 방송을 요구하는게 ESPN과  ESPN 2\'의 어처구니 없는 일요일 오후 방송분을 생각할때 전혀 지나치지 않다고 봐. 포커생방과 비교해서, 지루하기 짝이 없는 NFL 과 NBA 토크쇼와 비교해서.. JGP는 신선한 바람을 몰고 올거라 생각해)

berthesghost
September 19th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Well, Tara always did look like the 97 Junior World champion to me.
(타라는 97 Junior World champion 에선 잘 했지)
What the rules have done really, is made Jr worlds much tougher. It used to be that a girl coudn\'t place at jr worlds without 2 different triples. Now it\'s all 3/3s, 3axels, and 4sals. Scarey. The technical content of Juniors is much higher than seniors right now for the ladies.
(사실 룰이 지금까지 한건, 주니어 월드를 훨씬 더 어려운 경기로 만들었다는거지. 과거엔 2가지 다른 트리플 없이 주니어 월드에 나올수 없는 수준이었는데.. 지금은 3s, 3axels, and 4sals..가 필요해. 완죤 무섭지.. 지금 주니어의 기술요소는 현재 시니어들이 겪었던 거 보다 훨씬 더 높아)

추천 비추천

고정닉 0

원본 첨부파일 1

댓글 영역

전체 댓글 0
등록순정렬 기준선택
본문 보기

하단 갤러리 리스트 영역

왼쪽 컨텐츠 영역

갤러리 리스트 영역

갤러리 리스트
번호 제목 글쓴이 작성일 조회 추천