디시인사이드 갤러리

마이너 갤러리 이슈박스, 최근방문 갤러리

갤러리 본문 영역

[일반] 아베스타 내용 일부분 영어앱에서 작성

안토니아꼬레아갤로그로 이동합니다. 2018.08.10 10:40:32
조회 110 추천 0 댓글 0

(Adapted from Mills.)
1. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for the creator AhuraMazda, the radiant and glorious, the greatest and the best, themost beautiful (?) (to our conceptions), the most firm, the wisest,and the one of all whose body is the most perfect, who attainsHis ends the most infallibly, because of his Asha, to him whodisposes our minds aright, who sends His joy-creating grace afar;who made us, and has fashioned us, and who has nourished and protectedus, who is the most bounteous Spirit!
2. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) to Vohu Mano, and to the Highest Asha, and to Khshathra Vairya, and to Spenta Armaiti,and to the two, the Haurvatat and Ameretat, to the body of theKine, and to the Kine's Soul, and to the Fire of Ahura Mazda,that one who more than (all) the Amesha Spentas has made mosteffort (for our succor)!
3. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for Asnya, the masters of Asha, to Hawan, Asha-sanctified, master of Asha; and I celebrate,and I carry out (this Yasna) for Savanghi and for Visya, Asha-sanctified,master(s) of Asha.
I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for Mithra of wide pastures,of the thousand ears, and of the myriad eyes, the Yazad of thespoken name, and for Raman Khwastra.
4. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for Rapithwin, theAsha-sanctified master of Asha, and for Fradat-fshu, and for Zangtuma,the holy master(s) of Asha; and I celebrate and carry out (thisYasna) to Asha the Best, and to the Fire of Ahura Mazda.
5. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for Uzerin the Asha-sanctified master of Asha, and for Fradat-vira and Dakhyuma, the Asha-sanctifiedmaster(s) of Asha, and for that lofty Ahura Napat-apam (the sonof waters), and for the waters which Ahura Mazda made.
6. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for Aiwisruthrem (and) Aibigaya,1 the Asha-sanctified master(s) of Asha, and for the Zarathushtrotema,and for him who possesses and who gives that prosperity in lifewhich furthers all. And I celebrate and carry out (this Yasna)for the fravashis of the saints, and for those of the women whohave many sons,2 and for a prosperoushome life which continues without reverse throughout the year,and for that Might which is well-shaped and stately,3which strikes victoriously, Ahura-made, and for that VictoriousAscendency (which it secures).
1. Or, "who furthers life."
2. "Men and herds?"
3. "Well-grown."
7. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for Ushahin, the Asha-sanctified master of Asha, and for Berejya (and) Nmanya, the Asha-sanctifiedmaster(s) of Asha, and for Sraosha, companion of Ashi, possessingrewards, victorious, who furthers the world, and the very straightRashnu and Arshtad, who further the world, who augment the world.
8. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for the Mahya, themonthly festivals, masters of Asha, for the new and the later4 moon, the Asha-sanctifiedmaster of Asha, and for the full moon which scatters night.
4. Literally, "the moon within," showing little light.
9. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for the Yairya, yearly feasts, the Asha-sanctified masters of Asha. I celebrate and carryout (this Yasna) for Maidyozarem, the Asha-sanctified master ofAsha, and for Maidyoshahem, the Asha-sanctified master of Asha,and for Paitishahem, and for Ayathrem the advancer, and the spenderof the strength of males, the Asha-sanctified master of Asha,and for Maidyarem, the Asha-sanctified master of Asha, and forHamaspathmaidyem, the Asha-sanctified master of Asha; yea, I celebrateand carry out this Yasna for the seasons, masters of Asha.
10. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for all those whoare the thirty three masters of Asha, which, coming the nearest,are around about Hawan, and which (as in their festivals) wereinstituted by Ahura Mazda, and were promulgated by Zarathushtra,as the masters of Asha Vahishta.
11. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for the two, for Ahura and Mithra, the lofty, and the everlasting, and the Asha-sanctified,and for all the stars which are Spenta Mainyu's creatures, andfor the star Tishtrya, the resplendent and glorious, and for theMoon which contains the seed of the Kine, and for the resplendentSun, the swift-horsed, the eye of Ahura Mazda, and for Mithrathe province ruler. And I celebrate and carry out this Yasna forAhura Mazda (once again, and as to him who rules the month), theradiant, the glorious, and for the Fravashis of the saints.
12. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for you, o Fire, son of Ahura Mazda, together with all the fires, and for the goodwaters, even for all the waters made by Mazda, and for all theplants which Mazda made.
13. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for the Bounteous Manthra, the Asha-sanctified and effective, the revelation givenagainst the Daevas; the Zoroastrian revelation, and for the longdescent1 of the good Mazdayasnian Faith.
1. 'The long tradition;' so Spiegel.
14. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for the mountain Ushi-darena, the Mazda-made, with its sacred brilliance, and for all the mountainsglorious with sanctity,1 with theirabundant Glory Mazda-made, and for that majestic Glory Mazda-made,the unconsumed2 Glory which Mazda made. And I announce and carry out (this Yasna)for Ashi the good, the blessedness (of the reward), and for Chisti,the good religious Knowledge, for the good Erethe (Rectitude3?),and for the good Rasastat (persisting zeal?4), and to the Gloryand the Benefit which are Mazda-made.
1. Observe the impossibility of the meaning 'comfort,' or mere 'well-being' here.

2. Or possibly 'the unseized,' the Pahlavi agrift(?); Ner. agrihitam; hvar, to eat, may have meant 'seize' originally.

3. Erethe (riti?) seems without inflection.

4. The state of activity (?).
15. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for the pious and good Blessing of the religious man, the Asha-sanctified, and forthe curse of wisdom, the swift and redoubted Yazad of potency(to blight).
16. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for these places andthese lands, and for these pastures, and these abodes with theirsprings of water(?)2, and for the waters, land, and plants, and forthis earth and for yon heaven, and for the Asha-sanctified wind,and for the stars, moon, and sun, and for the eternal stars withoutbeginning, and self-disposing, and for all the Asha-sanctifiedcreatures of Spenta Mainyu, male and female, the regulators ofAsha.
2. The Pahlavi with its afkhvar points here perhaps to a better text. Recall awzhdatemja, awzhdaungho, awrem.
[Bailey, xxxviii (avO-xvarena): "hay-rack, manger"]
17. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for that lofty lord who is the Asha (itself), and for the masters of the days in theirduration, and of the days during daylight, for the moons, theyears, and the seasons which are masters of Asha at the time ofHawan.
18. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for the fravashis of the saints, the redoubted, which overwhelm (the evil), forthose of the saints of the ancient lore, for those of the nextof kin, and for the fravashi of (my) own soul!
19. I announce (and) carry out (this Yasna) for all the mastersof Asha, and for all the yazads, the beneficent, who dispose (ofall) aright, for those both heavenly and earthly, who are (meet)for our sacrifice and homage because of Asha Vahishta3.
3. Hum2 118 (Yazata%ibyO ... YOi he#ti YasnyAja VahmyAja aCAT haja YaT VahictAT): "the Yazatas who are worthy of worship and worthy of glorification in accordance with best truth"
20. O Hawan, Asha-sanctified master of Asha, and Savanghi, Rapithwin,and Uzerin, and Aiwisruthrem, (and) Aibigaya, (you who aids life!)if I have offended you, and you, o Ushahin, Asha-sanctified masterof Asha!
21. If I have offended you, whether by thought, or word, or deed,whether by act of will, or without intent or wish, I earnestlymake up the deficiency of this in praise to you. If I have causeddecrease in that which is your Yasna, and your homage, I announce(and carry out) to you (the more for this)!
22. Yea, all ye masters, the greatest ones, Asha-sanctified mastersof Asha, if I have offended you by thought, or word, or deed,whether with my will, or without intending error, I praise you(now the more) for this. I announce to you (the more) if I havecaused decrease in this which is your Yasna, and your praise.
23. I would confess myself a Mazda-worshipper, of Zarathushtra's order, a foe to the Daevas, devoted to the lore of Ahura, forHawan, the Asha-sanctified master of Asha, for (his) sacrifice,homage, propitiation, and praise, for Savanghi and for Visya,the Asha-sanctified master of Asha, for (his) sacrifice, homage,propitiation and praise, and for the sacrifice, homage, propitiationand praise of the masters of the days in their duration, and ofthe days during daylight, for those of the monthly festivals,and for those of the yearly ones, and for those of the seasons!

- dc official App

추천 비추천

고정닉 0

댓글 영역

전체 댓글 0
등록순정렬 기준선택
본문 보기

하단 갤러리 리스트 영역

왼쪽 컨텐츠 영역

갤러리 리스트 영역

갤러리 리스트
번호 말머리 제목 글쓴이 작성일 조회 추천