디시인사이드 갤러리

마이너 갤러리 이슈박스, 최근방문 갤러리

갤러리 본문 영역

영웅의 자격모바일에서 작성

[에푸킬라]갤로그로 이동합니다. 2023.01.27 03:20:56
조회 35 추천 0 댓글 0

심심해서 끄적거린 무언가.

한글로 적었다가 영어로 번역 돌렸다가 다시 한글로 번역 돌리는 뻘짓을 했다.

Hero's Qualifications

>영웅의 자격

The sun rising high in the sky was shining yellow, and the road made of bricks was full of people. Greg, the ace warrior of the Mercenary Guild, complained when the meeting time was running out and no one came.
"Look at this. Government messengers are just as lazy as their masters. How can you look down on us so much that we're running out of time and don't even think about coming?"
At first, he seemed like a good guy. His attitude changed after he realized that no one showed up for the meeting. He began to complain loudly about everything.
"I don't care if they were on their way or not. It's still my fault for calling it here."
It was two o'clock as promised, and the bell rang to signal the time. The moment Greg was about to get up with a smile, the guild door opened.

>하늘 높이 떠오르는 태양은 노랗게 빛나고 벽돌로 쌓은 길은 사람들로 가득했다. 용병 길드의 에이스 전사 그렉은 회의 시간이 다 되어가는데 아무도 오지 않자 하소연했다. "이거 봐. 정부 사절단도 주인 못지않게 게을러. 어떻게 우리를 이렇게 깔보고 시간이 이렇게 되도록 올 생각도 안 해?" 처음에 그는 좋은 사람처럼 보였다. 회의에 아무도 나타나지 않았다는 사실을 깨닫고 그의 태도가 바뀌었다. 그는 모든 것에 대해 큰 소리로 불평하기 시작했습니다. "그들이 가는 중이든 아니든 상관없어. 여기까지 온 내 잘못이야." 약속대로 2시가 되었고 시간을 알리는 종소리가 울렸다. 그렉이 웃으며 일어나려던 순간, 길드의 문이 열렸다.

"Excuse me. I'm here with General Norman's introduction. Is Mr. Greg there?"
Greg got up and opened the door and looked at the duo coming in. The young blonde and the girl also looked at him.
"You can leave out 'Mr.' If you were one second late, I would have covered my ears and went out, it's a pity."
"There's no need to lengthen the unnecessary story. I'll be straight-forward. We want to subdue the 'sheep' who are trying to attack the capital of this country. And we need support from the guild."
said the blonde young man. Greg looked at him and said.
"'Sheep'... Is that 'sheep'? The southern commander of the Demon King's army, the 'Charging Sheep'?"
"That's right."
Greg clicked his tongue. The 'Charging Sheep' was the most dangerous entity in the 'Republic of Eden' to which Greg belonged. 'Yang' had already defeated the Republic's regular army three times, and was still looking for an opportunity to attack the capital. The moment Yang made a decision, the government would have to find another capital.
"Huh, how many thousands of warriors should our guild support to achieve such a cause?"
"Five people. Literally 'support'. The two of us can't take food and supplies."
said the little girl. Judging by his appearance, he seemed to be a magician. When Greg looked closely, both men in front had pointed ears. it was an elf

>"실례합니다. 저는 Norman 장군의 소개를 가지고 왔습니다. Greg씨는 거기 계십니까?" 그렉은 일어나서 문을 열고 들어오는 듀오를 바라보았다. 어린 금발머리 소녀도 그를 쳐다보았다. "'씨'는 빼도 돼. 1초만 늦었으면 귀 막고 나갔을 텐데 아쉽다"고 말했다. "쓸데없는 이야기를 길게 할 필요는 없습니다. 직설적으로 말할게요. 우리는 이 나라의 수도를 공격하려는 '양'을 토벌하고 싶습니다. 그래서 길드의 지원이 필요합니다." 금발의 청년이 말했다. 그렉이 그를 바라보며 말했다. "'양'...그건 '양'이야? 마왕군 남부군 사령관 '돌격하는 양'?" "맞아요." 그렉은 혀를 찼다. '돌진하는 양'은 그렉이 속한 '에덴공화국'에서 가장 위험한 존재였다. '양'은 이미 공화국의 정규군을 세 번이나 격파했고, 여전히 수도를 공격할 기회를 찾고 있었다. 양이 결정을 내리는 순간 정부는 또 다른 수도를 찾아야 할 것이다. "허, 그런 대의를 이루기 위해 우리 길드가 몇 천 명의 용사를 지원해야 합니까?" "다섯 명. 말 그대로 '지원'. 우리 둘이서 음식과 보급품을 가져갈 수 없으니까." 어린 소녀가 말했다. 외모로 보아 마술사 같았다. Greg가 자세히 보았을 때 앞에 있는 둘은 귀가 뾰족했다. 엘프였다

"...just need five people to carry the luggage? That's an interesting story. 'Sheep' has already stationed over a thousand demons in his garrison alone. You approach 'Sheep' in a group of less than ten people. Are you saying that you can go? Or are you going to use magic that kills an enemy so far away that you can't see it, elf lady?"
"We don't know about such convenient magic. However, we have already achieved success with a party with the same composition in the 'Eaton Kingdom' to the east. Have you heard the rumor that the 'two-headed snake' was subjugated?"
The blonde young man looked at Greg and asked. Naturally, Greg knew the rumor. The story of an elf duo of a swordsman and a wizard defeating the demon lords who devastated the neighboring country was famous. And before Greg's eyes sat a swordsman and a wizard, their ears pointed.
"Oh, maybe you guys are Eric and Shannon?
Greg couldn't hide his excitement. 'Eric and Shannon' was a famous elf duo, and they were making a lot of sagas. However, from the rumors, there was no information about specific appearance, weapons, fighting methods, etc., so people filled many voids with their imaginations.
"Yes, those two are us. We are the ones who defeated the two-headed snake. But we aren't here because we want to make a name for ourselves. We've come to ask for help."
"Why do you need five people?"
Greg was genuinely curious about it. Shannon said he had to bring food and supplies. In general, one supporter to take on such chores was sufficient. Is it simple for five people just carrying luggage for two? Are elves great gluttons?
"That's a confidential matter. Our operations require a lot of food and supplies. We only disclose that far."
"Ha... I got it. I'll pick the four of you and bring them."
"Wait a minute, it's five."
"I'll go with you. I'll carry your luggage."

>"...짐을 나르는 5명만 있으면 돼? 재밌는 이야기네. '양'은 이미 수비대에만 1000마리 이상의 악마를 주둔시켰다. '양'에게 10명도 안 되는 무리를 지어 다가간다, 그런 말인가. 아니면 너무 멀리서 보이지 않는 적을 죽이는 마법을 쓰실 건가요, 엘프 아가씨?" "우리는 그런 편리한 마법에 대해선 잘 모릅니다. 하지만 이미 동쪽에 있는 '이튼 왕국'에서 같은 구성의 파티로 성공을 거두었습니다. '쌍두 뱀'이 토벌되었다는 소문을 들으셨습니까? ?" 금발의 청년이 그렉을 바라보며 물었다. 당연히 Greg는 그 소문을 알고 있었다. 검사와 마법사의 엘프 듀오가 이웃 나라를 황폐화시킨 마왕을 물리치는 이야기가 유명했다. 그리고 그렉의 눈 앞에 검객과 마법사가 앉아 있었고 그들의 귀는 뾰족했습니다. "오, 혹시 너희들이 에릭과 섀넌인가? 그렉은 흥분을 감추지 못했습니다. '에릭과 섀넌'은 유명한 엘프 듀오로 많은 무용담을 만들고 있었습니다. 하지만 소문에 따르면 구체적인 외형이나 무기, 전투 방식 등에 대한 정보가 없었기 때문에 사람들은 많은 공허함을 상상으로 채웠다. "그래, 그 둘이 우리야. 머리가 쌍 달린 뱀을 물리친 건 우리야. 하지만 우리가 이름을 알리고 싶어서 온 게 아니야. 도움을 청하러 온 거야." "왜 다섯 명이 필요합니까?" Greg는 그것에 대해 진심으로 궁금했습니다. Shannon은 음식과 보급품을 가져와야 한다고 말했습니다. 일반적으로 그러한 집안일을 맡는 데는 한 명의 후원자면 충분했습니다. 5명이서 2명의 짐만 옮기는 건가요? 엘프는 대식가입니까? "그건 기밀 사항입니다. 우리 작전에는 많은 식량과 자재가 필요합니다. 우리는 그 정도만 공개합니다." "하... 알겠습니다. 4명을 뽑아서 데려오겠습니다." "잠깐, 5명이야." "내가 같이 갈게. 짐은 내가 들어주겠다."

It wasn't too difficult for GREG to save the four men. They were able to fight alongside the renowned warrior duo, and their work was not difficult. The four porters joined the warrior party, and the party became a total of seven people.
A small party of warriors started their journey. Five 'porters', including Greg, followed Eric and Shannon, carrying large amounts of food, some weapons, and a few saws.
"Beef jerky, dried fruit, dried fish... dried biscuits... are we going to eat these until the day we meet the 'sheep'?"
Greg asked. Indeed, if they did, within three days all the water would be deprived of the body. Fortunately, Eric denied it.
"No. We'll go through the other towns and use the restaurants there."
"Then why are we carrying so many lumps of salt? Are you just creating jobs?"
"Haha, no. I'm sorry I can't explain because it's confidential."
He also said it was a 'confidential matter'. Greg shuts up every time the word comes out. What do you do with 'secret'?
True to Eric's words, the group passed through every town along the way, and Greg never saw Eric and Shannon eat any of the food in their packs. However, it was confirmed that, although it was a small amount, the food supply was decreasing. The hero duo may be surprisingly gluttons.
Before meeting the 'Charging Sheep', the party encountered the enemy several times. Some of them were clumsy, and some were quite strong. However, no matter who he faced, Eric wasn't too nervous. Even though he swung his sword just once, all his enemies fled their lives with that one shot.
"Whoa... what the hell is your sword made of? And how fast do you swing it?"
Greg asked admiringly. His admiration was genuine. He saw a warrior who took down an enemy in one shot, and a wizard who attacked a wide range. However, he had never seen anyone who could destroy all enemies in front of him in one shot.
"'Confidential.' The most important secret."
"Yes, yes. That word came up again."
Greg pretended to be nonchalant, but he was much more tolerant than before. Because he was just admiring the hero who showed an incomprehensible level of ability right in front of his eyes.

>GREG가 네 사람을 구하는 것은 그리 어렵지 않았습니다. 그들은 유명한 전사 듀오와 함께 싸울 수 있었고 그들의 일은 어렵지 않았습니다. 포터 4명이 전사 파티에 합류해 파티는 총 7명이 됐다. 소수의 전사들이 여행을 시작했습니다. 그렉을 포함한 5명의 '포터'가 에릭과 섀넌을 따라다니며 많은 양의 식량과 무기, 톱 몇 개를 나르고 있었습니다. "육포, 건과일, 건어물... 건빵... '양'을 만나는 날까지 이 짠 것만 먹을 건가요?" 그렉이 물었다. 실제로 그들이 그렇게 한다면 3일 안에 모든 물이 몸에서 박탈될 것입니다. 다행히 에릭은 이를 부인했다. "아니요. 다른 마을을 거쳐서 그곳의 식당을 이용하겠습니다." "그럼 우리는 왜 이렇게 많은 소금 덩어리를 짊어지고 있는 거지? 일자리를 창출하는 것뿐이냐?" "하하, 아닙니다. 기밀이라 설명을 못드려 죄송합니다." 또 '기밀사항'이라고 말했다. 그렉은 그 말이 나올 때마다 입을 다물었다. '비밀'로 무엇을 합니까? Eric의 말대로, 그 그룹은 길을 따라 모든 마을을 지나갔고 Greg는 Eric과 Shannon이 그들의 짐에 있는 음식을 먹는 것을 결코 보지 못했지만, 적은 양이나마 식량이 줄어들고 있음을 확인했다. 히어로 듀오는 의외로 대식가일지도 모른다. 일행은 '돌격하는 양'을 만나기 전 여러 차례 적과 조우했다. 그들 중 일부는 서투르고 일부는 상당히 강했습니다. 하지만 에릭은 누구를 만나도 긴장하지 않았다. 단 한 번만 검을 휘둘렀지만 그 한 방에 적들은 모두 목숨을 잃었다. "우와... 도대체 당신의 검은 무엇으로 만들어졌나요? 그리고 얼마나 빨리 휘두르나요?" 그렉이 감탄하며 물었다. 그의 감탄은 진심이었다. 그는 적을 한 방에 쓰러뜨리는 전사도 넓은 범위를 공격하는 마법사도 보았다. 하지만 눈앞의 모든 적을 단번에 파괴하는 자는 본 적이 없다. "'비밀'... 가장 중요한 비밀." "그래, 그래. 그 말이 또 나왔다." 그렉은 무심한 척했지만 전보다 훨씬 더 너그러워졌다. 눈앞에서 이해할 수 없는 수준의 능력을 보여주는 영웅을 동경하고 있었기 때문이다.

Greg looked at Shannon. Originally, there was nothing to say. But even as he admired Eric, he never saw Shannon do anything.
“Hey, is Shannon hiding her powers?”
"yes?"
Shannon seemed startled by the sudden question. Greg continued his question.
"Eric is amazing. Everyone will admit that. Honestly, I'd like to see Shannon's abilities as well."
"I'm not a clown."
"Of course you're not a clown. Just ignore me."
As soon as he finished his words, a fairly large rock golem appeared. However, with one swing of the sword from Erik, the golem shattered into three pieces.
Two weeks have passed since the group started their trip. Greg was just carrying his luggage and walking, when a 'sheep' appeared in front of him.
'Sheep' was quite huge, and it was full of intimidation. There was a thick, long spear in his right hand, and a dagger in his left hand.
"What are you guys?"
'Sheep' asked. Greg couldn't open his mouth. Instead, Shannon answered.
"You don't have to know about us. You only have seconds left anyway."
'Yang' laughed out loud. Greg and his fellow 'porters' were terrified.
"You guys are pretty funny! Make me more fun with death!"
'Sheep' raised the spear. Eric drew his sword and swung it at 'sheep'.
Then, the sheep's head fell to the ground.
All the 'porters', including Greg, were greatly surprised. Everyone who knew what a 'sheep' was would have reacted the same way. Even, this time, all the other enemies around were knocked out. It was the same as always.
The only difference this time was that Shannon's face was very pale and that the luggage of the 'porters' was almost empty.
>그렉은 섀넌을 바라보았다. 원래는 할 말이 없었다. 그러나 그는 Eric을 존경하면서도 Shannon이 아무것도 하는 것을 본 적이 없습니다. "이봐, 섀넌, 자신의 힘을 숨기고 있는 거야?" "예?" Shannon은 갑작스러운 질문에 놀란 것 같았습니다. 그렉은 질문을 계속했습니다. "에릭은 대단해. 누구나 인정할 거야. 솔직히 섀넌의 능력도 보고 싶다." "나는 광대가 아니다." "물론 당신은 광대가 아니다. 그냥 무시하세요." 말을 마치자마자 제법 큰 바위 골렘이 나타났다. 그러나 에릭이 한 번 휘두른 검에 골렘은 세 동강이 났다. 그룹이 여행을 시작한 지 2주가 지났습니다. 그렉이 짐을 짊어지고 걷고 있을 때 그의 앞에 '양'이 나타났다. '양'은 제법 거대했고, 위압감이 가득했다. 오른손에는 굵고 긴 창을, 왼손에는 단검을 들고 있었다. "너희들 뭐야?" '양'이 물었다. 그렉은 입을 열 수 없었다. 대신 Shannon이 대답했습니다. "당신은 우리에 대해 알 필요가 없어. 그래봐야 너는 몇 초 밖에 남지 않았으니까." '양'은 크게 웃었다. Greg와 그의 동료 '짐꾼들'은 겁에 질렸습니다. "너희들 꽤 웃겨! 죽음으로 나를 더 재미있게 만들어줘!" '양'이 창을 들었다. 그 순간 에릭은 검을 뽑아 '양'에게 휘둘렀다. 그러자, 양의 머리가 땅에 떨어졌습니다. Greg를 포함한 모든 'porters'는 크게 놀랐습니다. '양'이 무엇인지 아는 사람이라면 누구나 같은 반응을 보였을 것이다. 심지어 이번에도 주변의 다른 적들도 모두 쓰러졌다. 언제나와 같았습니다. 이번에 유일한 차이점은 Shannon의 얼굴이 매우 창백해졌고 '짐꾼들'의 수하물이 거의 비었다는 것입니다.

Naturally, the group returned to the village and became heroes. Greg spoke frankly about his mission, but both the Kingdom's envoys and the people of the guild treated Greg as a humble person. The same was true of four other 'porters'.
Greg was very curious about Eric's skills, but, as always, kept his mouth shut.
In the kingdom's capital, the party is again invited to a celebration party. Greg was very drunk and went out onto the balcony to get some fresh air. And, he didn't bother to stop the heroes' conversation from being heard.
"Are you okay, Shannon? It's unsettling to see you pretending to be normal."
It was Eric's voice. In response, Shannon's voice was heard.
"We are still in a state of exhaustion of magic and physical strength. If we run into the enemy now, we will be dead."
"Haha, that's right."
What does this mean? Greg couldn't keep up with this conversation. Why was Shannon depleted of physical strength and mana? And aside from her inability to fight, what condition is Eric in?
said Eric.
"The enemy was strong this time. I almost ran out of food and saw. Was 'Sheep' very hardy?"
"Yeah. I also have to exercise normally. I didn't expect to be sawing for three months. The 'sheep''s neck was much harder than the 'two-headed snake'."
As he listened to Shannon, Greg felt that he was covering his mouth involuntarily.
"Still, it's fortunate that the work was over in one go. I almost went to the village to borrow food."
"Whoops, once is enough for that kind of experience."
“Shannon, but your magic always requires the same amount of magic power?
Eric asked with an ambiguous ex-pression. Shannon sighed.
"I've told you before. My magic doesn't require mana to start, but when it ends, it consumes mana in proportion to the time it stopped."
Greg felt a cold sweat run down his back. This hero duo was actually one hero and one servant. As Eric pretended to swing the sword, Shannon stopped time, and while time stopped, Shannon took a saw from the 'porters' luggage and decapitated the enemy (or enemies).
"Right. I did. I'm sorry."
The servant bowed his head to the master. Shannon said softly.
"Fortunately, contrary to what I said, I still have tens of minutes of mana left. I'll have to do some extra work with that. I guess I'm exhausted too. I'm making things out of my carelessness like this. Isn't that right, Mr. Greg?"
Hearing her turn was the last thing Greg did in this world.

>자연스럽게 일행은 마을로 돌아와 영웅이 되었다. 그렉은 자신의 임무에 대해 솔직하게 말했지만, 오히려 왕국의 사신들과 길드원들은 그렉을 겸손한 사람으로 대했습니다. 다른 4명의 '포터'도 마찬가지였다. 그렉은 에릭의 실력이 무척 궁금했지만 언제나처럼 입을 다물고 있었다. 왕국의 수도에서 파티는 다시 축하 파티에 초대되었습니다. Greg는 술에 취해 신선한 공기를 마시기 위해 발코니로 나갔습니다. 그리고, 영웅들의 대화가 몰래  들리는 것에 귀를 막으려 하지 않았다. "괜찮나요, 섀넌? 당신이 아무렇지 않은 척하는 걸 보니 불안해요." 에릭의 목소리였다. 이에 섀넌의 목소리가 들렸다. "아직 마력과 체력이 소진된 상태에요. 지금 적과 부딪히면 죽겠죠." "하하, 그렇군요." 이것은 무엇을 의미 하는가? Greg는 이 대화를 따라갈 수 없었습니다. 섀넌의 체력과 마나가 고갈된 이유는? 그리고 싸울 수 없다니 대체 Eric은 어떤 상태에 있습니까? 에릭이 말했다. "이번에는 적이 강했죠. 식량도 다 떨어질 뻔 했고. '양'이 그렇게 단단했나요?" "응. 운동을 적당히 해야겠어요. 3개월 동안 톱질을 할 줄은 몰랐어. '양'의 목은 '머리 둘 달린 뱀'보다 훨씬 단단했어요." Shannon의 말을 들으면서 Greg는 무의식적으로 입을 가리고 있다고 느꼈습니다. "그래도 일이 한 번에 끝나서 다행이죠. 마을에 식량을 빌리러 갈 뻔 했잖아요." "으음, 그런 경험은 한 번이면 충분해." “섀넌, 하지만 당신의 마법에는 항상 같은 양의 마법력이 필요한가요?” 에릭이 애매한 표정으로 물었다. 섀넌은 한숨을 쉬었다. "전에 말했죠. 내 마법은 발동에 마나를 필요로 하지 않지만, 마법이 끝나면 멈춘 시간에 비례하여 마나를 소모한다고." 그렉은 등에 식은땀이 흐르는 것을 느꼈다. 이 영웅 듀오는 실제로 한 명의 영웅과 한 명의 시종이었다. 에릭이 검을 휘두르는 시늉을 하면 섀넌은 시간을 멈췄고, 시간이 멈춘 사이 섀넌은 '포터' 짐에서 톱을 꺼내 적(혹은 적들)의 목을 잘랐다. 제법 시간을 들여서.  "맞아. 그랬죠. 미안해요." 시종은 주인에게 고개를 숙였다. 섀넌이 부드럽게 말했다. "다행히 아까 말한 것과는 달리 아직 마나가 수십분 어치는 남아있어요. 추가 작업을 해야겠어요. 저도 지쳤나 봅니다. 부주의로 이런 상황을 만들고 말았죠. 그렇지 않나요, 그렉 씨?" 그녀의 차례를 듣는 것이 그렉이 이 세상에서 한 마지막 일이었습니다.

추천 비추천

고정닉 0

댓글 영역

전체 댓글 0
등록순정렬 기준선택
본문 보기

하단 갤러리 리스트 영역

왼쪽 컨텐츠 영역

갤러리 리스트 영역

갤러리 리스트
번호 제목 글쓴이 작성일 조회 추천
설문 비난 여론에도 뻔뻔하게 잘 살 것 같은 스타는? 운영자 24/06/03 - -