디시인사이드 갤러리

마이너 갤러리 이슈박스, 최근방문 갤러리

갤러리 본문 영역

번역용모바일에서 작성

바드갤러(14.55) 2024.01.31 23:59:40
조회 47 추천 0 댓글 0

hey friends welcome back to the channelso in this video I'm going to take my 6years of experience of growing an onlineaudience to over 6 million followers onYouTube and across all the platforms andI'm going to share what I would do if Iwas trying to grow an audiencecompletely from scratch today this issomething I've learned absolutely loadsabout over the years and people alwaysask me about it and so I wanted to sharemy best advice and conveniently a fewmonths ago I was interviewed by myfriend and fellow YouTuber andentrepreneur Noah Kagan and he and hisaudience asked me a bunch of questionsaround how to build an online audienceand so this video is going to be thebest advice from thatinterview ideas kind of stem from Nicheand for me Niche is sort of acombination of two things there's theTarget and the value who is the Targetand what is the value so for example asa marketing agency owner I could betargeting other marketing agency ownersand teaching them how to grow theirbusiness that would create verydifferent content to for exampletargeting dtoc consumer brand managersand trying to teach them how to use TikTok ads to level up their d2c campaignsand one once I've nailed that at thatpoint I would start thinking okay coolwhat are all the different contentbuckets of ideas what's popular on blogsthat are targeting that audience whatare the other YouTube channels in thespace let's sort them by most popularviews and let's see what are theirvideos that have gone viral we call thistechnique of viral replication just kindof funny basically like the easiest wayto get content that works is to copy thetitle and thumbnail of another piece ofcontent that has worked and then just doit in your own way so you're not reallyplagiarizing them that would be how toapproach it if we were to zoom out alittle I was making very Niche videosteaching people how to get into medschool in the UK for specific UniversityOxford Cambridge Imperial UCL those werethe only things I was targeting veryvery very Niche audience but I had anunfair advantage in that space cuz I wasa medical student at Cambridge and I'dbeen running courses teaching people howto get into med school for like 5 yearsat that point so I was making videosabout what I knew I wasn't trying tomake videos trying to be a generalproductivity self-help Guru cuz thatwasn't even on the radar it wasliterally just how do I add value topeople that I'm comfortable I can addvalue to Amy Porterfield has a conceptshe calls the 10% Edge who is theaudience that you're 10% ahead of thatyou can illuminate the path for you canbe a guide rather than a guru so I wasbeing a guide for medical studentshelping them get into med school andthen they got into med school and peoplestarted asking me for advice on how tostudy study for exams and I was likeokay I can do that so I read a fewpapers I studied psychology as part ofmy medical degree and I started sharingthe Gary ve model of document don'tcreate I was documenting the stuff thatI was doing to study for my own exams soagain I don't need to be a guru here I'mjust literally like hey here's how Itake notes here's how I study for thisexam here's what I discovered about howto build a study timetable and againthis was quite Niche I I think it tookme about 80 videos to get 4,000subscribers 50 videos to get the first1,000 and then from that point on peoplestarted asking me questions aboutproductivity they were like huh you're amedical student SL doctor and youmanaged to make videos and you managedto do other fun stuff on the side and itseems like you've got a social life howare you so productive and I never reallythought of the word productivity beforethen this was around 20 like 19 orsomething 2 years years into the journeywhere I started thinking huh maybe Ishould make videos about productivityand now if you ask people like Ali abdalwhat's the one word that comes to mindthe word that that word would beproductivity I think it's it'sinteresting it's like Ryan holidaystarted out making content frommarketing and then he kind of did somejournalism type thing and then hestumbled on stoicism with the obstacleis the way and now the one word thatRyan holiday is known for is stoicismand he's just doubling down on that sosimilarly I decided I want to doubledown on productivity we're trying to goadjacent into Tech and into books andjust anything associated with helpingpeople be moreproductive we really just need to figureout what is the at20 like how do wereally 020 the hell out of this stuff sohow do I put in a small amount of timeto get the maximum bang for my buck interms of content now when it comes toYouTube in particular that comes frombasically title and thumbnail in termsof the packaging of the video if no oneclicks on the title and thumbnail noone's actually going to see the contentso spending a decent chunk of time onthe packaging is super helpful but thenwhen it comes to the content I I thinkthe hook plus the structure is the mainthing so for the hook it would be thefirst 30 seconds and for the structureit would be the sort of rough three-partstructure of video content creation canbe systemized I think people think ofcontent creation as like a creativitything it's not really a creativity thingit's more like systems and processes andSops thing and actually oh there was asick quote I read creativity is asystematic process and I always thoughtcreativity was like some mystical thingI was like I don't think I'm verycreative it's like I need CreativeEnergy left brain all of that stuff butactually it's a systematic process it'slike that that quote from some famouswriter that I only write wheninspiration strikes luckily it strikesat 9:00 a.m. every morning and I foundthat the more I can systemize my contentcreation the less I need to worry aboutme being a creative person and the moreI can actually just get results of mybusiness oh and by the way if youwondering about the absolutely sickbackground music that we've been usingthis video and that I've been using onmy YouTube channel for the last 6 yearsthat has been provided by epidemic soundwho are very kindly sponsoring thisvideo epidemic sound are absolutelyamazing they provide a huge library ofroyalty-free music that you can use inpretty much whatever way you want inyour videos epidemic owns 100% of all ofthe music they provide so there is zerochance that you'll ever get hit with acopyright strike and epidemic soundslibrary has over 40,000 tracks and990,000 sound effects with new tracksadded every single week the music isalso professionally produced and it'sall original music they've got acommercial plan and a personal plan nowthe personal plan is the one that we asa team use personally and that's perfectfor YouTubers and podcasters andbloggers or anything like that and itworks on YouTube and Instagram andFacebook and all these other platformsor alternatively if you happen to be afreelancer or an agency or a brand thenthe commercial plan let to usebackground music in your clients videoswithout ever worrying about a copyrightstrike also just as an aside one of mymany income streams as a result ofhaving this audience has been affiliateincome and actually the epidemic soundaffiliate program is also a great way toearn money as a Creator and also earlierthis year the epidemic sound teaminvited me over to Sweden to visit theiroffices and we took a trip to like theArctic North and was absolutely sick andthey're super super friendly and theirmusic studios are absolutely incredibleand so I'm just like epidemic sound fanbooy for life basically anyway if youwant to try out epidemic sound which isliterally the thing I've been using forthe last 6 and a half years and you cancheck out the link in the videodeion and you can sign up to atotally free trial of their personal orcommercial plan and in those days youcan browse their library to your heart'scontent and you can use any music thatyou want from that library and then evenif you don't want to become a paidsubscriber you can still use any of themusic that you used during the trial andnot worry about copyright strikes at allso thank you so much epidemic sound forsponsoring thisvideo there's no there's no easy answerto this um everyone I think wants aMagic Bullet for consistency but reallyit's about patience and it's about faithit's about patience that it takes a longtime for this stuff to see results andit's about faith that if you do theright things and show up consistentlythat eventually the results will comeand that's why personally for me I findthat the main strategy for consistencyis to set input goals goals that arewithin my control like it's not withinmy control whether I hit 10,000subscribers it's not within my controlwhether I get a million views on a videobut it is within my control can I showup every week and share somethingauthentically that I feel would addvalue to my target audience and if theanswer to that is yes and I can find away to make that process at least Vue Lenjoyable and just know that I'm goingto do it for 2 years is the thing I tellmy students if you want to do YouTubecommit to posting a video every singleweek for 2 years that's the kind of timeHorizon you need to basically guaranteethat it's going to change your life theproblem is when people do it like oh I'mnot seeing any results 2 months laterI'm still I'm still terrible at makingvideos I've never talked to a camerabefore in my life but for some reasonI'm expecting results from day onethat's just completely absurd it takes 8years of training in the UK for amedicine to get someone even remotely infront of a patient If You're Expectingsix figure results seven figure resultsin your business you you cannot not putin the work and yeah of course peopleare busy but if it was easy everyonewould have seven figure businesses basedon organic content marketing it's notit's going to start off feeling like areally heavy lift where you're like ohmy God I'm recording for an hour and I'mgetting 10 minutes of content out of itit's not worth it it takes too long toedit but if you push through that painjust like you did when you were startingyour business and you start buildingsystems and processes and usingtemplates hiring people to do the thingsyou don't want to do that's ultimatelythe thing that makes it consistent cuztime management only gets you so farlike you can't time manage yourself togetting you know two videos a week outon YouTube while you have a full-timejob while you have a family and kids anda life that's just not going to happenyou've got to build the systems andtools you've got to use the knowledgethat businesses use to leverage yourselfso that you can create content at scaleoh by the way in case you have not yetheard my book is about to come out it'scalled Feelgood productivity how to domore of what matters to you and it's abook that I've been working on for thelast 3 years now it's being published atthe end of December 2023 but pre-ordersare actually available and I know peopledon't like pre-ordering the book but ifyou do pre-order the book and you emailme your receipt you will get completfree access to a live exclusive eventthat I'm hosting in the first weekend ofJanuary of 2024 and this is a liveonline Workshop all about annualplanning goal setting and reflection andso I'm going to be facilitating a groupwith hopefully hundreds of people fromall around the world and we're going tobe going through how to figure out whatto do with our life and how to turn thatinto goals for the year and how to buildsystems and how to be consistent withstuff and how to make sure that we areenjoying the journey along the way thatis purely exclusively available forpeople who pre-order the book as a thankyou for our little community so if youwant to check it out you can check outthe book you can maybe considerpre-ordering it the link will be down inthe videodeion early on like first like 1year or so literally flying by the seatof my pants thinking oh okay it's a newweek I need a new video what's the videogoing to be this week uh come up withideas okay cool let's make the videowrite it film it edit it like trying todo that all while in medical school in aweek hit upload as the video isuploading figuring out the title and thethumbnail and just being like all rightcool slap some text on the thumbnailusing Adobe spark at the time I uploadthe video let's move on to the next onethat was the very rough process and thenI realized fairly quickly a few monthsin hang on this is a recipe for Burnoutthis is not sustainable I need tosystemize the whole thing and then Iread an amazing book called The e- MythRevisited by Michael Gober uh which isI'm sure you guys some of you guys haveread that book completely changed mylife because it introduced me to theidea of systemization and delegation andI was like oh I get it I need to thinkof my YouTube channel as a franchise asthe Prototype for a franchise so youknow how you can walk into anyMcDonald's anywhere in the the world andyou get an identical experience the samefood the same experience they can putany random ass 16-year-old with zeroqualifications into one of those jobsand the 16-year-old will follow theprocess and will get the result for thecustomer that's amazing so how do youtherefore create systems and structuresin your own business that make it atheoretical franchise what is the systemthat I would follow to franchise out myYouTube channel okay cool there's aprocess for idea generation there's aprocess for writing there's a processfor filming there's a process forediting there's a process for publishingetc etc and initially I was doing all ofthese things myself and then very slowlyover time I started delegating smallbits of that so now someone else doesthe idea generation someone else doesthe research for some of the videos Istill do the writing because I've triedOutsourcing it and it's really hard toOutsource writing for your own videosobviously I film my own videos but thensomeone else edits someone elsepublishes someone else repurposessomeone else looks at the analytics thentakes takes the footage and they willturn it into like Instagram and Twitterthread and a LinkedIn Carousel and anInstagram Carousel and a Tik Tok andwe've got the whole repurposing processas well cuz what we found is that we'veput in all the effort to make the videowe might as well chop it up and turn itinto a Twitter thread a LinkedIn threadCarousel we might as well make it sweatand repurpose it across all thedifferent social platforms that is whatthe six years later the evolution of thecontent pipeline looks like with a teamof 14 people 10 of which are basicallyfocused on the content side where wehave a courses business that supportsthe whole thing and we have a generalmanager in Angus so that I don't need toworry about the day-to-day managementstarting off with me as a doctor tryingto hustle to make videos one at a timeto this whole like production Empirewhere now I don't even know what happenson the YouTube channel I see a videobeing uploaded I'm like damn that's coolI watch it I give feedback to oureditors while recording a loom and it'sjust it's just great so I can focus mytime on the thing I actually care aboutwhich is drawing drawing diagrams on apage and talking to a camera which isthe thing I'm good at everyone else doeseverything else which is all the thingsthat I'm bad[Music]at

추천 비추천

고정닉 0

댓글 영역

전체 댓글 0
등록순정렬 기준선택
본문 보기

하단 갤러리 리스트 영역

왼쪽 컨텐츠 영역

갤러리 리스트 영역

갤러리 리스트
번호 제목 글쓴이 작성일 조회 추천
설문 비난 여론에도 뻔뻔하게 잘 살 것 같은 스타는? 운영자 24/06/03 - -